Nyemaster Goode patent attorneys represent clients in connection with the procurement, management and enforcement of patent rights in all areas of technology. In addition to their law degrees, Nyemaster Goode’s patent attorneys obtained scientific degrees. Our patent attorneys have real world experience in their respective industries and/or extensive experience representing clients in their respective areas of technology. Nyemaster Goode’s patent attorneys understand the technical considerations and personal passion behind their clients’ important assets.
Our patent procurement services include conducting patentability searches, drafting and prosecuting patent applications, and developing strategies for maximizing the benefit of our clients’ patent portfolios. Nyemaster Goode’s patent attorneys have experience interacting with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), including conducting Examiner interviews prior to submission of written correspondence. If necessary, our patent attorneys conduct appeals and interferences before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences.
Our patent attorneys also have experience in handling patent infringement cases and work closely with the attorneys from our Litigation department. View a description of our patent litigation trial practice at Intellectual Property Litigation.
Nyemaster Goode’s patent services include:
- Domestic and international patent preparation and filing;
- Domestic and international patent prosecution and procurement;
- Strategic planning;
- Patentability, infringement, validity and freedom-to-operate opinions;
- Due diligence;
- Portfolio management;
- Appeals and interferences before the USPTO Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences;
- Enforcement of patents, including patent infringement and participation in reexamination proceedings; and
- Patent infringement defense.